It's as simple as reviewing your payment options below and then scrolling down to complete the Organise Pick Up form!
There are 2 options to choose from for payment that are to be decided before your items are sent (we will be unable to change once we start to list your items)
OPTION 1 BANK TRANSFER
- 50% for EUC/Like New/BNWT items
- 30% for VGUC/GUC items (any items with marks, wash fade, brushing, holes etc)
When your items sell you will get 50% of the sale of those items via bank transfer each week. So for example if an item has sold for $20, you would make $10 from that sale.
OPTION 2 STORE CREDIT
- 70% for EUC/Like New/BNWT items
- 50% for VGUC/GUC items (aany items with marks, wash fade, brushing, holes etc)
When your items sell you will get 70% of the sale of those items via a Thrifting Den Gift Card each week. If you have not spent the previous weeks gift card, or have value remaining, this will be added onto your following weeks amount and so forth until the end of the 6 week term. So for example if an item sold for $20, you would make $14 from that sale.
Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue, do not have to be used all at once & cannot be split and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Every week you will be emailed regarding your previous weeks sales.
ORGANISE PICK UP
Please note the pre-purchase checklist to go through before organising your pick up;
- You have read through & understoof all of the FAQs on the Sell With Us page
- You have at least 15 "YES" branded items
- Items meet the condition requirements as outlined on the Sell With Us page
- Items must be freshly washed before sending
- Box to send items is no larger than a Huggies 72 pack nappy box or equivalent volume box
- Your items must be packaged and ready to collect within 7 days of purchase
- You understand the $10 fee is to subsidise sending 1x box, any additional can be sent but cost will come out of your first payout
- You understand no liability is taken for packages stolem from properties or lost/damaned en route by the courier
** please note if you DO NOT have access to a printer, your package will be booked with Aramex via TradeMe couriers and you will be given detail to write on the package, if you DO have access to a printer it will be booked with NZ Post and label emailed to you to print!
What happens next?
Your items will be booked within 48 hours of you submitting the form & you will be contacted via email with the detail required.
Once your items are recieved you will be contacted and your items will be listed within 2 - 3 weeks of recieve them unless otherwise communicated.